UHF FM Wide Band 450mW Transmitter
Now available for purchase online (UK)
The TX3H-869.5-10 is an 869.5MHz FM transmitter module with a power output of 450mW nominal. It is a 100% pin-compatible drop-in replacement for the Radiometrix TX1H-151.300-10 and can be used in applications where greater radiated power is desired (for example when space limitations dictate the use of small and inefficient antennas, or for applications where the extra power is permitted). The module will handle raw data rates up to 10kbps.
The TX3H operates on European 869.40 - 869.65MHz sub-band allocation for 500mW and is designed to meet EN300 200-3 (radio) and EN301 489-3 (EMC) requirements. Custom frequencies may be available to order.
- Standard frequency: 869.50MHz band
- Data rates up to 10kbps
- Usable range over 3km
- Fully screened
- Low power requirements
- Transmit power: 450mW (26.5dBm, ±1dB)
- Operating frequency: 869.50MHz
- Supply: 5V (regulated)
- Current consumption: 310mA (typical)
- Data bit rate: 10kbps max.
- Size: 45 x 17 x 5.5mm
- Tracing and asset tracking systems
- Meter reading systems
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- Data loggers
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- Social alarms
- Vehicle data up/download