433MHz High Power Transmitter
The TX2H is a 433.92MHz FM transmitter module with a power output of 25mW nominal. It is a 100% pin-compatible drop-in replacement for the Radiometrix TX2 and can be used to replace the TX2 in applications where greater radiated power is desired (for example when space limitations dictate the use of small and inefficient antennas, or in countries where the extra power is permitted). The TX2H transmitter can be used with RX2 or RX2A receivers.
Instead of the SAW-based technology of the TX2, the TX2H uses a PLL circuit locked to a crystal for better frequency stability over a wider temperature range (-40C to +85C), at the expense of slightly slower power-up.
The module can be made available if required in an extra-high-power version (TX2EH), in the same footprint and pinout but giving 100mW nominal output power at 5V supply with a current consumption of less than 45mA (DC to RF conversion efficiency better than 45%).
- High power drop in replacement for TX2
- Data rates up to 64kbps
- Usable range over 500m
- Fully screened
- Low power requirements
- Conforms to European EN 301 489-3 and ETSI EN 300 220-3 (for ERP @ 10mW)
- Conforms to Australian/New Zealand AS/NZS 4268:2003
- Supply : 3V or 5V regulated
- Current consumption: 23mA typical
- Transmit power: +14dBm (25mW)
- Data bit rate: 64kbps max
- Transmit power-up time: <4ms
- Size: 32 x 12 x 5.5mm
- Handheld terminals
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- Vehicle data up/download