Narrow Band Direct Interface Multi Channel Transceiver
The RMX2 is an ETSI EN 300 220-3 compliant UHF FM narrow band semi-duplex radio data module. It is a high performance ransceiver designed for use in industrial applications requiring long range, high performance and reliability. The operating frequencies are available in the 433.05-434.79MHz European ISM band and 458.5-459.1MHz UK SRD band allocations
- +10dBm (10mW) RF power, 3.0V @ 35mA operation
- Programmable RF channel
- Fast TX/RX switching time (5ms)
- Receiver sensitivity -119dBm
- Class one receiver performance
- ETSI EN 300 220-3, EN 301 489-3 compliant
- Water level monitor for rivers, dams, etc.
- Monitoring systems for environmental data such as temperature, humidity, etc.
- Transmission of measurement data (pressure, revolution, current, etc) to PC
- Security alarm monitoring
- Industrial remote control systems
- Remote control systems for factory automation machines