UHF Multi Channel Wide Band FM Transceiver
RDL2 is a half-duplex multi channel wideband FM transceiver in a BiM series footprint and operates on 433.05-434.79MHz European SRD band.
This makes the RDL2 ideally suited to those low power applications where low cost multi-channel operation is required.
The RDL2 modules are used in high-speed bi-directional data transfer applications at ranges up to 300metres. The small footprint of 23 x 33mm together with low power requirements of <28mA @ 5V enable convenient PCB installation.
RDL2 allows operation on one of 5 pre-set frequencies in the 433MHz European licence exempt frequency band. These frequencies are non-overlapping and simultaneous operation of RDL2s in the same area on different channels will be possible. Units are supplied on 433.92MHz (Ch0) as default.
- Conforms to European EN 301 489-3 and ETSI EN 300 220-3
- Data rates up to 32kbps
- High performance double superhet, PLL synthesizer
- Usable range up to 300 metres external, 75 metres in building
- SAW front end filter and full screening
- Low profile with small footprint
- 5 serial select wideband channels
- Available as RDL2T transmitter and RDL2R receiver for one-way communication
- Wireless Handheld / portable terminals
- PDAs, organisers & laptops
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- Remote data acquisition system, data logging
- Fleet management, vehicle data acquisition