NBFM Multichannel Data Packet Link Receiver
Frequency:173.200 - 173.325MHz (UK); 150.825 - 152.450MHz (AUS); 433.875 - 434.650MHz (EU); 458.525 - 459.1MHz (UK)
The PL modules use the hardware of the existing LMT/LMR transmitter receiver pair, combined with completely new firmware to produce a simple to use but readily controllable data link.
Inexperienced users of ISM band radio modules often require a totally transparent interface. This can require considerable processing power, and buffer memory, to be provided in the radio device.
The more experienced user, on the other hand, may not want to write a raw radio interface, but desires a module that gives more control over the datastream than a 'beginners' solution. The PL radios represent such a compromise solution.
- Conforms to EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3
- High performance double superhet. PLL synthesizer with TCXO
- SAW front-end filter
- User interface speed: 9600bps for standard module
- Usable range over 1km
- Fully screened. Low profile
- Re-programmable via RS232 interface
- Low power requirements
- Wireless handheld terminals
- EPOS equipment, barcode scanners
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring
- High-end security and fire alarms
- DGPS systems
- Vehicle data up/download
- Heavy vehicle/machinery controls