UHF Narrow Band FM Transceiver
The NTR2 transceiver offers a low power, reliable, wireless data link in a Radiometrix SIL standard pin out and footprint. This makes the NTR2 ideally suited to those low power applications where existing single frequency wideband UHF modules have insufficient range.
- Conforms to ETSI EN 300 220-3 (radio) and EN 301 489-3 (EMC)
- Standard frequencies: 434.075MHz, 434.650MHz and 458.700MHz
- Custom frequencies available in 433MHz (EU) and 458MHz (UK) band
- Data rates up to 10kbps
- Usable range over 500m
- 25kHz Channel spacing
- Longer range compared to Wide Band FM modules
Available for licence-exempt operation in the 433MHz (EU) and 458MHz (UK) bands, the NTR2 modules combine effective screening with internal filtering to minimise spurious radiation and susceptibility thereby ensuring EMC compliance. They can be used in existing low data rate (<10kbps) applications where the operating range of the system using wide band transceivers need to be extended.
Because of their small size and low power consumption, NTR2 is ideal for use in battery-powered portable applications.
3 stage crystal controlled VCXO
Data bit rate: 10kbps max.
Transmit power: +10dBm (10mW)
Double conversion FM superhet
SAW band pass filter, image rejection: 50dB
RX sensitivity: -118dBm (for 12dB SINAD)
RX Adjacent Channel: -70dBm
Supply 2.9V - 15V @ 18mA (internal 2.8V voltage regulator)
Size: 57 x 24 x 8mm
- EPOS equipment, barcode scanners
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- DGPS systems
- Vehicle data up/download