Low Cost VHF Narrow Band Receiver
The CVR1 receiver modules offers a low cost, reliable data link in a Radiometrix BiM standard pin out and footprint. CVR1 is availble in 173.225MHz frequency as standard. CVR1 is compatible with the Radiometrix TX1 and BiM1T transmitters.
- Conforms to EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3
- Standard frequency: 173.225MHz
- Other frequencies from 120MHz to 180MHz
- Data rates up to 10kbps for standard module
- Feature-rich interface (RSSI, analogue and digital baseband)
- Low current consumption
- Low battery life
CVR1 is the cut down version of standard BiM1R receiver and lacks internal supply regulator and screening. Although CVR1 is made available for low end wireless applications where the cost is also a concern, its RF performance is not compromised.
- Size: 33 x 23 x 8mm
- Operating frequency: 151.300MHz
- Supply : 3V (regulated)
- Current consumption: 7mA
- Data bit rate: 10kbps max.
- RSSI output with >60dBm range
- 10kbps, -120dBm sensitivity (for 12 dB SINAD)
- Solar powered remote installation
- Data loggers
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- Security and fire alarms